5 Best Data Analytics Courses
Performing data analysis for a business is not an easy thing to do. Besides this, you must possess adequate knowledge about data analytics and various skills to do this task without any difficulty. Looks scary, right? Luckily there are lots of great data analytics courses in the market like one from the Data Analyst Training Institute in Noida that you can join to master the art of performing data analytics and become a successful data analyst. Keeping this in mind today we are going to share with you the five best data analytics courses in the market.
Python for Finance
This course is very popular among aspiring data scientists/analysts and programming freshers. The course is a perfect fit for someone who wants to pursue his/her career as a data analyst or data scientist or some who wants to learn about programming or is interested in finance. During the training, the student will learn about Python and how to use it for performing financial analysis. In addition to that a student will learn about:
- Different conditional statements, functions, and loops of Python.
- How to graphs with the help of Matplotlib?
- How to solve a real-world problem using Python?
- Conducting in-depth investment analysis
- How to build investment portfolios?
- Calculating risks and returns of securities/investment portfolios, etc.
The course has 18 sections, 111 lectures, an 8.5 hour-long video, 1 article, and 42 downloadable resources. Students will also receive a certificate to showcase their expertise in python and data analytics.
Statistics and Mathematics for Data Analytics
If you want to learn about statistics and probability for data science and data analysis, then this course is perfect for you. Besides this, you don’t need to have a maths degree to get the most out of this training program. The course allows students to get practical knowledge that is necessary to master statistics and probability for data science/analysis. In addition to that a student will learn about:
- Fundamental concepts of statistics for data science/analytics
- Probability theory
- Descriptive statistics
- Different types of machine learning methods
- Various probability distributions
- Logistic regressions, Regression Trees
- Hypothesis testing, etc.
The course has 9 sections, 91 lectures, an 11.5 hour-long video, 3 articles, and 5 downloadable resources. Students will also receive a certificate to showcase their expertise in statistics and probability for data science and data analytics.
MySQL for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
This course is a perfect fit for someone who wants to pursue his career as a SQL developer, database administrator, data analyst, or business analyst. Once you complete this course you will become proficient in using SQL for business analysis, data analytics, and marketing. In addition to that a student will learn about:
- Creating/designing databases
- Best SQL practices
- Various data analytics tools
- Relational database management theory
- Theoretical insights about RDBMS
- Joining tables, etc.
The course has 27 sections, 287 lectures, a 9.5 hour-long video, 154 articles, and 96 downloadable resources. Students will also receive a certificate to showcase their expertise in using MySQL for data science and data analytics.
AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty
If you are someone who is preparing to appear for the AWS DAS-CO1 exam, then this course is for you. The course covers all the topics that are necessary to clear the AWS data analytics exam. In addition to that a student will learn about:
- Storing and processing huge data streams using Kinesis
- Storing big data in S3 and DynamoDB
- Processing data using AWS Lambda and Glue ETL
- Visualizing data using AWS QuickSight
- How to apply machine learning with Amazon ML?
- Using Hadoop ecosystem, etc.
The course has 12 sections, 157 lectures, a 14 hour-long video, 7 articles, 1 practice test, and lots of quizzes/exercises. Students will also receive a certificate to showcase their expertise in working with AWS Lambda, Amazon AL, Hadoop ecosystem, etc.
Data Science A-Z
This course is perfect for someone who wants to become a competent data scientist or analyst. In this course, you will learn about data mining, data modeling, Tableau visualization, and many other things. In addition to that a student will learn about:
- How to complete a complex data science or data analysis project?
- Creating amazing data visualization with the help of Tableau
- How to do data mining?
- What is the Chi-Squared statistical test?
- Creating linear regression
- Creating logistic regression, etc.
The course has 28 sections, 217 lectures, a 21 hour-long video, and 7 articles. Students will also receive a certificate to showcase their expertise in working with complex data science or data analysis projects.
These are some of the best data analytics courses that you can join to become an expert in performing data analytics and becoming a competent data analyst. So, do check out these fabulous courses if you want to become an expert in performing data analysis and data analytics for a business. However, if you want to learn about data analytics in-depth under the guidance of expert data scientists/analysts then you can enroll yourself in the Data Analyst Training Institute in Gurgaon.