Throughout their academic tenure, many students need to work on various forms of university assignment- say assignment help specialists!. And while this is a clever ploy from university tutors to test their skills and limits, most students might not be familiar with all types of assignments dished out to them. Fortunately, for those students, that changes today. This post covers the many forms of university assignments students must work on. So, without further ado, let’s get started!
Assignment Form 1: (Essays)
The first on our list is essay assignments. This is one of the commonest forms of assignments students will get from their respective university tutors. As top Accounting homework help experts explain: The format is pretty straightforward. It consists of 3 crucial structures, namely:
- The introduction
- The main essay body
- And the ending stanza or conclusion
While there are no other sub-parts in an essay, writers have the freedom to add an extra section of two depending on the topic and the nature of the information they intend to include. Students can craft their essays using vivid, simple stanzas, short sentences, lucid or relatable words, and even some pictures (if it is mentioned in the list of requirements)
Assignments form 2: (Report)
Next up is report assignments. It is another common assignment that university tutors allocate to students from time to time.
The only noticeable difference when comparing an essay and a report assignment is that it must be written using vivid sub-sections. The report outcomes will have to be segregated lucidly. This will make it easy for the reader or assignment tutor to follow your report and grasp what it is trying to portray.
As for the tone for your report assignment, stick to a formal writing tone. You can fine-tune it to past, present, and future tense accordingly.
Of course, as top assignment help writers suggest:
Refrain from using 1st personal tone when writing down your assignment report. Instead, use 2nd person or 3rd person to craft your report assignments.
Assignments Form 3: (Literature Review)
All English university students must write down literature review assignments in their academic year. And being different from the above two assignment forms, students have to identify all the key ideas of their research paper and then summarise them expertly adhering to the Literature review topic.
A literature review assignment can also be a part of a larger thesis paper or analytical report. And when they sit down to write it, they will aim to explain why more research is required for the picked topic.
The tone of writing down a literature review assignment is formal (& somewhat tentative) depending on the text. And for its structure, it should have the following aspects:
- Introduction (it will include a structure explaining how the review post will be organized and the scope explaining what will be covered). Body (each section or paragraph will cover one single theme or sub-topic and will feature a summary relating the themes to the primary focus of the research paper)
- Conclusion (it will summarise the primary theme determined from the literature review)
For those students who don’t know what annotated bibliography is, it’s a form of university assignment that summarises and critiques each reading separately and alphabetically as per the author.
The primary objective of this form of assignment includes:
- Properly surmising the crucial points explained in the text
- Thoroughly evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of the text
- And discussing its efficacy to your research paper as well as for others also researching this topic
- Referencing details: This will include full bibliography details of the text as per the laid down referencing norms.
- Summary of text: Based on the word limit, the critique and summary can be combined into a single stanza or in two different ones.
- Critique of the text: This evaluates the text’s strengths and weaknesses, the adequacy of the evidence to support any claims (if they are made), any assumptions or bias shown by the author, and the other crucial topic aspects that haven’t been covered.
- Conclusion: The conclusion will be in one or two sentences at best, right at the end of the stanza, to explain how relevant the text was for your research and how it’s helpful to others
Case study assignments require students to properly integrate theory and practical know-how to relate theoretical concepts to real-time situations.
The case study may be concerning an event, an individual, an object, an idea, or even an organization. Such assignments can be presented in the form of an essay or report. Of course, you will need to clarify this aspect from your course tutor beforehand.
What are you needed to identify?
- The chief problems presented in the case and why they arose
- The feasible solutions to the given problems
- And offer appropriate recommendations and acceptable justifications
What Should You Not Do In a Case Study?
- Have a half-baked understanding of the case study
- Writing the case study without grasping ‘what’s going on’
- Overcompensating by oversimplifying the heightened issues and not digging deep into it
- Presenting irrational suggestions that are deemed unacceptable, inconvenient or unaffordable
- Not able to interpret facts behind the scenes
Assignment form 6: Reflective Tasks)
In the world of assessment help specialists– You can write reflective tasks in analytical and descriptive ways. Plus, students have to explain what happened, how they felt, why they think it happened in that manner and what steps could have been taken to avoid it.
When talking about the structure, it should answer 3 vital questions.
This will cover what, when, where, how, and why things happened.
So What? (Relating):
This will include what the whole situation means, explain why this was significant and highlights people’s inputs, references, theories, or research that aided in putting the scene in focus.
Now What? (Reflecting):
This section will cover what you aim to change due to the situation that took place. It will also feature a section on the reflections you’ve made and what you could do differently if such a situation were to happen again.
Assignment Form 7 (Thesis)
A thesis or dissertation presents proper research on the opted assignment paper topic.
Not that you have a clear idea of the various Assignment forms (along with their structure breakdowns), but you can work on them quickly. That said, some assignments are trickier than others. And to do them, you may need expert assistance. That’s where assignments help writers come into the picture.
Remember, these experts are only a call away. So get in touch with them whenever you see fit. They will gladly come to your aid.