Are you worried about what food you can prepare for your baby that will be healthy and tasty? Well, feeding babies is one of the most challenging jobs for the parents, isn’t it? Especially when they are weaned to solid food, it at times becomes quite difficult to feed them. So today, we will provide you with some of the easy peasy wholesome recipes consisting of the goodness of multigrain cereal for babies.
Now, you no longer have to worry about what food you can prepare for your child, as the fiber and nutrient-rich cereals will indeed become one of the favorites of your child. So, let’s take a look at some of the super-easy recipes!
Tasty & Super Easy Recipe With Multigrain Cereal for babies
Generally, babies start having solid food from the age of 4-6 months. So it is at this time, they require the maximum nutrition for their growth and development of the skeletal structure. Therefore, adding brown rice, barley, and oats into the porridge will make it a wholesome food.
However, if you feel that preparing this recipe is a bit time-consuming, then you can buy baby food online India. You can also look at hungrybums to know more about which baby food will be suitable for your child. Here is one of the easy peasy recipes that you can try out:
Homemade Multigrain Baby Cereal Recipe
For preparing this nutritious recipe, you will need the following items:
● Brown Rice (100 gms)
● Ragi Seeds (50 gms)
● Instant Oats (100 gms)
● Barley Seeds (50 gms)
● Before making the homemade recipes with multigrain cereal for babies, ensure all the ingredients are ready. You can also use your grinder to blend all the grains mentioned above into a fine, coarse powder.
● Grind the mixture according to the age of your child. For instance, if your baby is within 4-6 months, grinding it to a fine powder will help the child swallow it; in other cases, you can just make the baby cereal powder coarser. Accordingly, you need to adjust the consistency of the powder.
● If you are making it for the first time, don’t overfeed your child as it might happen that they don’t like its taste. So you can start with around two tablespoons of that powder for the time being.
● Now place two tbs of that powder in s saucepan and pour ½ cup of water. Cook the cereal until it becomes thick like a porridge. Keep constantly stirring to avoid lumps.
● Once it is cooked, make sure you cool it down before feeding your child. You can also adjust its consistency with breast milk or water.
You can serve this multigrain baby cereal recipe to babies of all ages, as they are highly nutritious and healthy. At the same time, you can also store it in your fridge in an air-tight container for a longer time.
Why Is Multigrain Cereal Beneficial For Your Baby?
Every parent wants to ensure that their child is healthy and hearty. So when it comes to introducing solid food, they don’t like to make compromises. Therefore, multigrain cereals are highly nutritious and fiber-rich food that can be an ideal first food for your child. Here is why they are beneficial for your child:
● It contains higher nutritional value than regular cereals, and since multigrain is a high source of protein, it is essential for your baby.
● Ensures that your baby can digest the food properly.
● Your baby is sure to love it because of its great taste.
● Has amazing health benefits
We can conclude by saying that multigrain cereals are indeed very nutritious for babies. However, if you are a working mom, you can also buy baby food online India to save your time.