In the digital age, it’s common knowledge that everyone is trying to expand their social media presence. But you might be surprised to find out that some of the most influential LinkedIn accounts belong to marketing professionals!
As the world’s largest professional social media platform, LinkedIn boasts over 610 million members in more than 200 countries and territories. It’s a powerful tool for networking, sharing industry news and articles, and building your personal brand.
And when it comes to marketing, LinkedIn is an essential platform for thought leaders and innovators in the space. Here are 10 popular LinkedIn accounts that you should be following if you’re interested in staying up-to-date on the latest marketing trends:
1. Social Media Examiner
2. Jeff Bullas
3. Mark Schaefer
4. Mari Smith
5. Jay Baer
6. Neil Patel
7. Joe Pulizzi
8. Ann Handley
9. Content Marketing Institute (CMI)
10. TopRank Marketing
Top LinkedIn Accounts in the Marketing Industry
If you’re a marketing professional, then you know that LinkedIn is an essential tool for networking and building relationships. But with so many users on the platform, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the top buy LinkedIn accounts in the marketing industry. These users are all actively engaged with their networks, and they offer valuable insights into the world of marketing.
So if you’re looking for some inspiration, be sure to check out these top LinkedIn accounts:
1. Jeff Weiner – CEO of LinkedIn
2. Bill Gates – Founder of Microsoft
3. Sheryl Sandberg – COO of Facebook
4. Sundar Pichai – CEO of Google
5. Arianna Huffington – Founder of The Huffington Post
6. Richard Branson – Founder of Virgin Group
7. Oprah Winfrey – Media Mogul
8. Tony Robbins – Motivational Speaker
9. Gary Vaynerchuk – Social Media Expert
10. Neil Patel – Digital Marketing Expert
If you’re looking to buy a LinkedIn account, you’ve come to the right place. Here at [name of website], we offer a variety of different LinkedIn accounts for sale. Whether you’re looking for an account with a high number of connections or one with a premium subscription, we’ve got you covered.
Buying a LinkedIn account is a great way to get a head start on building your professional network.
Linkedin Accounts That Are Not Worth Following
When it comes to LinkedIn, there are a lot of so-called “experts” and “gurus” out there. But who should you really be following?
To save you the hassle of weeding through all the noise, we’ve compiled a list of popular LinkedIn accounts in the marketing industry that are not worth following.
1. The account that only posts self-promotional content.
If an account is nothing but a sales pitch, it’s not worth your time. There are better ways to stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and information.
2. The account that only posts content from other people.
This type of account provides no original content or insight. If you’re looking for thought-leadership, look elsewhere.
3. The account that hasn’t been updated in months (or years!).
An outdated account is almost worse than no account at all. If someone can’t be bothered to keep their own LinkedIn profile current, why would you follow them?
4. The account that is nothing but a list of links.
If all an account does is post links to other websites, it’s not providing any value. Why not just bookmark those websites and save yourself the hassle?
5. The account that is clearly fake.
There are a lot of fake accounts on LinkedIn (and other social media platforms). If an account looks suspicious, it probably is. Save yourself the trouble and don’t follow it.
By following the accounts on this list, you can be sure that you’re getting the most out of LinkedIn.
How to Find a Great LinkedIn Account for Marketing Advice
A great LinkedIn account can provide you with a wealth of marketing advice, but how do you find one that’s right for you? Here are some tips:
1. Check out the “Top Influencers” lists. LinkedIn has a variety of lists that rank the most popular and influential users in different industries, including marketing. Checking out these lists can give you some good ideas of who to follow.
2. Search for specific keywords. If you have specific topics that you want to learn more about, try searching for them on LinkedIn. You’ll likely find several users who write about those topics regularly.
3. Ask your network. If you know other professionals in the marketing industry, see if they have any recommendations for great LinkedIn accounts to follow. They may be able to point you in the right direction.
Following a great LinkedIn account can help you stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends and get valuable insights from industry experts. With a little bit of effort, you should be able to find an account that’s perfect for your needs.
7 LinkedIn Marketing Tips for Small Businesses
LinkedIn can be a powerful marketing tool for small businesses, but it’s important to use it effectively. Here are seven tips to help you get the most out of LinkedIn marketing:
1. Optimize your company page. Make sure your company page is up-to-date and includes relevant keywords so that it can be easily found by potential customers.
2. Post regular updates. Keep your company page active by posting regular updates, such as news articles, blog posts, or new product information.
3. Engage with your audience. Respond to comments and questions from your audience to show that you’re listening and care about their feedback.
4. Use LinkedIn Ads. LinkedIn Ads can be a great way to reach a targeted audience with your marketing messages.
5. Host webinars or events. Utilize LinkedIn’s event hosting features to promote webinars or other events related to your business.
6. Connect with influencers. Connecting with influencers in your industry can help you reach a larger audience and build credibility for your business.
There are a ton of popular buy LinkedIn accounts in the marketing industry, but these are just a few of our favorites. If you’re looking for more marketing inspiration, be sure to check out these influencers and follow them on LinkedIn.
Do you have a favorite marketing LinkedIn account that we didn’t mention? Let us know in the comments below!
We hope you enjoyed this article. If you did, please share it with your network and help us spread the word about the amazing marketing talent on LinkedIn.