The changing season is the home of diseases and there are many seasons in the country of India. Throughout the year, there is a change in the weather in a few months in India. Due to this, a large population of our country is vulnerable to diseases spreading due to changing weather. Many people have problems with these diseases, mainly cold fever, etc. Due to cold, people start having many different types of problems related to the nose. One of these problems is a blocked nose.
People of all age groups are troubled by the problem of blocked noses. Due to this, problems like shortness of breath also increase. Due to this your daily routine also gets disturbed and you feel restless.
We can diagnose this problem through medicines, but it is considered better to take the help of yoga for its diagnosis. Through yoga, you can eliminate this type of problem forever and you can also stay away from the side effects of taking medicines. Let’s read Yoga For Blocked Nose.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join the 100 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Yoga For Blocked Nose: Remove the problem of the blocked nose with these yoga asanas
The practice of this asana is very easy. This asana is considered very beneficial for Yoga for Nasal Congestion. Anyone can practice this asana comfortably. Here we are telling you easy ways to practice Shavasana.
- For the practice of this asana, first of all, lie down on a seat on the back and keep both your hands easily at a distance of one foot near your body.
- During this, you should also make a distance of one to two feet between your feet.
- Note that both your hands are on the floor at a distance of about 10 inches from your body.
- Keep your fingers and palm facing the sky.
- Now close your eyes and slowly inhale and exhale.
- During this process of Shavasana, we try to release the tension from every part of our body and give them rest.
- The respiration done in this helps a lot in the blocked nose.
The word Matsyasana is derived from the Sanskrit word Matsya which means fish. During this yoga, the shape of the body becomes like a fish, that is why it is also called Fish Pose in English. Its practice also helps in removing the problem of a blocked nose. Let us know the method of doing this yoga asana.
- To practice Matsyasana, first of all, sit on the ground in the position of Padmasana.
- Now slowly bend backward and lie down on your back.
- Now hold your left foot with your right hand and your right foot with your left hand.
- During this, your elbows should be on the floor and at the same time, your knees should also be adjacent to the ground.
- Now while inhaling, move your head towards the back.
- During this, inhale slowly and then exhale.
- Stay in this posture according to your ability and when it becomes difficult to stay in this state, then leave a long breath and come back to the old state.
- You repeat this whole cycle 3 to 5 times.
Jal Neti (Water Leader Action):
It is considered a suitable remedy for all kinds of nose problems. Its practice clears the nose. Know how to do it.
- To do this action, first, mix half a teaspoon of salt in lightly heated water.
- Keep this salt mixed warm water in a vessel containing Neti which is also called Toti.
- Now pour water through the tube of the vessel into one of the holes on either side of your nose.
- When the nose is closed, first pour water into the nostril which is closed.
- Do not breathe while pouring water and keep in mind that water does not get inside.
- Now, this water has to come out through the other nostril. For this, you keep your mouth open.
- Now repeat the same process through the second nostril as well.
- After doing this action through both the nostrils, stand straight and finally take a deep breath and then exhale quickly.
In this article, you have learned about some yoga procedures useful in the problem of blocked noses. If you are also troubled by this problem, then definitely use the yoga asanas mentioned in this article.