Sudarshan Kriya: Help you to be happy by removing mental stress.
According to some recent research, the number of people suffering from stress in the world is increasing day by day and it includes people of all age groups. People also have health problems due to stress. Do you know that when you are angry or stressed, it also affects your health? Let me tell you that even with only negative thinking, your mind does not allow your body to function properly. That is, when the stress remains constant, then you go on getting sick day by day. You will not believe it, but due to stress, the condition of some people becomes such that they have to go to the hospital to maintain their mental health. But you don’t need to worry anymore. Because the cure for every problem is hidden in yoga. With the help of Sudarshan Kriya, you can live a happy life by keeping stress away from yourself.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa, India
What is Sudarshan kriya?
The word Sudarshan is made up of two words Su + Darshan. ‘Su’ means good and right, ‘Darshan’ means realization and ‘action’.
It is a practice that purifies your body. Actually, this action removes toxins and stress from the body and elevates the prana every day.
How to do Sudarshan Kriya?
There are total 4 steps in this process. Ujjayi Pranayama, Bhastrika Pranayama, Om Chanting and Kriya Yoga.
- First of all, sit in Vajrasana. In this Pranayama, when you breathe in and out, keep your whole breath at that time.
- That is to say, the time of inhaling and exhaling the breath should be exactly equal.
- While practicing this pranayama, you have to breathe at least 2-4 times in a minute.
- While doing this regularly, you will get control over your breath and your mind will start feeling relaxed.
- In this pranayama, you have to breathe in and out very quickly.
- In this pranayama, you have to pay full attention while exhaling because it takes more time to exhale than to breathe in.
- While practicing this, you have to breathe in and out about 30 times in a minute.
- By doing this daily, the mind becomes calm and thoughts are also positive.
Wake up early in the morning and chant Om every day. This gives you positive energy and negative thoughts go away from you.
- This is the last step of Sudarshan Kriya and in this, you have to change the speed of your breaths frequently.
- First, you have to exhale slowly and then increase their speed a little.
- In the end, the speed of breathing becomes very fast. But all this movement of the breath should be in a particular rhythm.
- While doing this, you have to keep in mind that the time of inhaling should be twice the time of exhaling.
- By doing this action, your inner stamina increases, you are filled with positive energy.
Yoga for Memory Improvement: Yogasanas are beneficial in increasing memory.
Has it ever happened to you that you kept something many times and forgot it later, now I can’t even remember where that thing is kept? If this ever happens to you, then it is not a big deal.
But if this kind of problem has started happening with you every day, then it is a matter to think about. As we get older, our ability to remember starts decreasing. But nowadays not only old people but young people are also facing this problem.
To improve memory, yoga must be practiced thrice a week. Actually, memory depends on each person’s ability to concentrate. If the person is not able to concentrate, it means his attention is wandering. The mind becomes calm through yoga.
If you feel that you do not remember any things, or it is taking time to remember anything. So you must practice Yoga for Memory Improvement.
Yoga for Memory Improvement: Do it for good memory.
- Hatha yoga is a very effective way to improve memory.
- It is a yoga method in which different types of asanas are done by focusing on the breath.
- By practicing hatha yoga, you can keep your mind fit at all ages.
- You can learn the method of Hatha Yoga here.
- Tratak yoga is very beneficial to increase concentration.
- To do this, light a candle and keep it at a distance so that its flame is at eye level.
- Now keep looking at the flame directly for half a minute without blinking your eyes.
- After this close your eyes and try to see the image of the flame with closed eyes.
- When the image disappears you can open your eyes and focus your eyes on the flame once again.
- Do this every day before sleeping for five minutes.
- You will feel in a few days of practice that you
- It’s getting easier to remember Because doingTratak increases mental concentration.
- By meditating, our ability to focus increases, due to which our brain is able to remember everything.
- To meditate, sit in the position of Sukhasan with eyes closed and meditate.
- If you are not able to meditate, then you can also chant Om in your mind.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.